Instructions for Poster Presenters
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Participants should prepare their poster according to the following instructions:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please also refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you (in case of poster updates).
- Please use the board with the same number.
POSTER VIEWING & DISCUSSION
Poster viewing and discussions are during the official programme lunch and coffee breaks each day. Authors are kindly requested to stand by their poster to answer questions.
Poster Mounting/Dismantling times:
Wednesday, February 12th, 09:00 – 10:30
Thursday, February 13th, 15:50 – 16:30
Poster Presentations will be located in the Poster Area in the Exhibition & Networking Hall on Level 0.
Conference organizers are not responsible for posters that are not dismantled according to the above schedule.